Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells 2 (HUVEC 2)
HUVEC’s isolated from the umbilical vein of single, pooled or pre-screened donors in Endothelial Cell Growth Medium 2 containing additional VEGF.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC) are isolated from the vein of the umbilical cord and are commonly used for physiological and pharmacological investigations, such as macromolecule transport, blood coagulation, angiogenesis, and fibrinolysis.
PromoCell offers HUVEC isolated in Endothelial Cell Growth Medium 2 which is free of ECGS and contains additional IGF and VEGF. The cells are supplied either from single donors or from pooled donors (from up to four different umbilical cords).
(Human Umbilical Artery Endothelial Cells (HUAEC) from the same donor are available on request.)
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for endothelial cells.
- Our HUVEC 2 are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P1|
|Tested Markers||CD31 positive, Dil-Ac-LDL uptake positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|