Human Umbilical Artery Endothelial Cells (HUAEC)
Primary Human Umbilical Endothelial Cells isolated from the arteries of the umbilical cord.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Umbilical Artery Endothelial Cells (HUAEC) are isolated from the arteries of the umbilical cord and are often used for in vitro studies on atherosclerosis but also for endothelial cell-dependent lymphocyte activation and chemoattractant activity experiments.
(Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC) from the same donor are available on request).
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for endothelial cells.
- Our HUAEC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P1|
|Tested Markers||CD31 positive, Dil-Ac-LDL uptake positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|