We have now launched an upgrade to our well-established Keratinocyte Cell Culture Portfolio featuring:
- Our optimized animal-extract free Keratinocyte Growth Medium 3
- Normal Human Keratinocytes isolated in animal-extract free Keratinocyte Growth Medium 3 from the epidermis of pooled or single juvenile and adult donors.
We support researchers with the standardization of dermal cell culture by providing an optimized growth medium for the isolation and cultivation of keratinocyte which is free of undefined animal components such as bovine pituitary extract (BPE) and fetal calf serum (FCS). The advanced Keratinocyte Growth Medium 3 ensures a cell culture environment with less batch-to-batch variation to improve controlled keratinocyte culture and reproducibility of results.
- The highest degree of standardization achieved by optimized BPE- and serum-free formulation
- Supports fast proliferating and homogenous cell population of Normal Human Keratinocytes
- No need for extracellular matrix coating or feeder cells
- Increased isolation efficiency of Normal Human Keratinocytes