Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells (HSaVEC)
Primary Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells isolated from saphenous veins from single donors.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells (HSaVEC) are isolated from human saphenous veins from single donors. The saphenous vein is often used for autotransplantation in coronary artery bypass operations, when arterial grafts are not available or many grafts are required.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for endothelial cells.
- Our HSaVEC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD31 positive, Dil-Ac-LDL uptake positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|