Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HPASMC)
Primary Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells isolated from human pulmonary arteries.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Primary Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HPASMC) are isolated from human pulmonary arteries and stain positive for smooth muscle α-actin. They are suited for studying the function of pulmonary arteries under normal and disease conditions (e.g. vasoconstriction induced by alveolar hypoxia). They are also useful for physiological studies of vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for smooth muscle cells.
- Our HPASMC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||7,500 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||Smooth muscle α-Actin positive, CD31 negative|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|