Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HCASMC)
Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells isolated from the human coronary arteries.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HCASMC) are isolated from human coronary arteries and stain positive for smooth muscle α-actin. Coronary arteries supply the heart with blood and obstruction in atherosclerosis causes myocardial infarction.
HCASMC are qualified to study the function of smooth muscle cells in the development of atherosclerotic plaques or in other diseases like hypertension. They are also useful for stent-graft compatibility testing.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for smooth muscle cells.
- Our HCASMC are now also available from HLA-typed and Diabetes Type I and Type II donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||Smooth muscle α-Actin positive, CD31 negative|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|