Human Aortic Endothelial Cells (HAoEC)
Primary Human Aortic Endothelial Cells isolated from the human ascending and descending aorta.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Aortic Endothelial Cells (HAoEC) are isolated from the human ascending (thoracic) and descending (abdominal) aorta. They are useful for studying vascular diseases such as thrombosis, atherosclerosis, and hypertension as well as for stent-graft compatibility testing.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for endothelial cells.
- Our HAoEC are now also available from HLA-typed and Diabetes Type I and Type II donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD31 positive, Dil-Ac-LDL uptake positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|