Inside you’ll get detailed information on
- MSC sources and relevant positive and negative cell surface markers
- The different cell types available, sourced from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord – including proliferating, pelleted, and cryopreserved options (all of which are confirmed to differentiate into adipogenic, chondrogenic, osteogenic, and neurogenic lineages)
- Specialized media for growth, expansion, differentiation, and cryopreservation
- GMP-compliant MSC cultures
- The use of MSCs in cell and gene therapy
- Large-scale MSC lot order options
- Our commitment to quality through EXCiPACT™ GMP standards and ISO 9001:2015 certification
This brochure gives you the most relevant information on how to reliably source, culture, and maintain MSCs for your research and with GMP-services, you can more easily move your work from bench to clinic.
Start your MSC work today with cells and media from the cell culture experts.