Human Small Airway Epithelial Cells (HSAEpC)
Primary Human Small Airway Epithelial Cells isolated from the human distal respiratory tract.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Primary Human Small Airway Epithelial Cells (HSAEpC) are isolated from the distal portion of the human respiratory tract in the 1 mm bronchiole area. They stain positive for cytokeratin.
The distal respiratory tract mainly consists of pulmonary alveoli, which are spherical outcroppings of the respiratory bronchioles and are the primary sites of gas exchange with the blood. HSAEpC are qualified for functional studies to investigate disorders such as asthma or pulmonary inflammation.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for small airway epithelial cells.
- Our HSAEpC are now also available from HLA-typed and COPD/Asthma donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density
|10,000 – 15,000 cells per cm2
|Passage After Thawing
|Guaranteed Population Doubling