Human Pulmonary Fibroblasts (HPF)
Primary Human Pulmonary Fibroblasts isolated from human lung tissue.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Pulmonary Fibroblasts (HPF) are isolated from human lung tissue. They are often used for studying lung tissue repair, tissue remodeling after injury, or the response after pulmonary inflammation. Fibroblast disorders like pulmonary fibrosis or hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension can also be investigated with cultured HPF.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for fibroblasts.
- Our HPF are now also available from HLA-typed and COPD/Asthma donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||3,500 – 7,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD90 positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|