Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HCMEC)
Primary Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells isolated from heart ventricles from a single donor.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HCMEC) are isolated from heart ventricles from a single donor. The cells are routinely analyzed by immunofluorescent staining: they stain positive for CD31 and Willebrand factor and negative for smooth muscle alpha-actin.
HCMEC play an important role in the physiological regulation of coronary blood flow and capillary exchange. Medical conditions such as hypertrophy, ischemia, hypertension, and diabetes mellitus are associated with endothelial dysfunction.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for endothelial cells.
- Our HCMEC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||10,000 – 20,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD31 positive, Dil-Ac-LDL uptake positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 10|