Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (HBEpC)
Primary Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells isolated from the surface epithelium of human bronchi.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
Primary Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (HBEpC) are isolated from the surface epithelium of human bronchi and stain positive for cytokeratin.
The respiratory epithelia are responsible for the lubrication of the lungs, the maintenance of humidity, and the cleaning of the respiratory tract. They are an important target for drugs, toxins, and carcinogens. In addition, they are involved in many diseases such as cystic fibrosis. Consequently, HBEpC are useful for investigating the function and pathology of the respiratory system.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for airway epithelial cells.
- Our HBEpC are now also available from Air-Liquid Interface pre-screened, HLA-typed, and COPD/Asthma donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||10,000 – 15,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||cytokeratin positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|