Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts (NHDF)
Primary Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts isolated from the dermis of juvenile foreskin or adult skin.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Primary Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts (NHDF) are isolated form the dermis of juvenile foreskin or adult skin from different locations like the face, the breasts, the abdomen, and the thighs.
They can be used for wound healing studies and dermatological research to investigate diseases like scleroderma, fibrosarcoma, fibrosis, xeroderma pigmentosum, and histiocytoma. Moreover, fibroblasts are important for cancer research, tissue regeneration, and tissue engineering studies.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for fibroblasts.
- Our NHDF are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||3,500 – 7,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD90 positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|