Human Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells (HUtSMC)
Primary Human Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells isolated from the myometrium.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Primary Human Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells (HUtSMC) are isolated from the myometrium (the middle layer of the uterine wall) and stain positive for smooth muscle α-actin. During pregnancy, hormones and growth factors cause an extensive hypertrophy of uterine smooth muscle cells.
This and other morphological and biochemical effects on the uterus can be studied in vitro using HUtSMC.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for smooth muscle cells.
- Our HUtSMC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||Smooth muscle α-Actin positive, CD31 negative|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|