Primary Human Uterine Fibroblasts (HUF) are isolated from the uterine wall. During pregnancy, the uterine wall undergoes deep but reversible structural and biochemical changes. The uterine wall is the target of hormones and growth factors that act simultaneously and lead to extensive modifications of the extracellular matrix. This and other morphological and biochemical effects can be studied in vitro using HUF.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for fibroblasts.
- Our HUF are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||3,500 – 7,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD90 positive|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|