Human Umbilical Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HUASMC)
Primary Human Umbilical Artery Smooth Muscle Cells isolated from the arteries of the umbilical cord.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Primary Human Umbilical Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (HUASMC) are isolated from the arteries of the umbilical cord and stain positive for smooth muscle α-actin. Physiological and biochemical processes of vascular diseases can be analyzed with HUASMC in culture.
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture media for smooth muscle cells.
- Our HUASMC are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||5,000 – 10,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||Smooth muscle α-Actin positive, CD31 negative|
|Guaranteed Population Doubling||> 15|