Human Pericytes from Placenta (hPC-PL)
Human Pericytes isolated from human placenta tissue.
PromoCell uses the Bioz AI engine to display product citations. This content is currently blocked due to your cookie preferences.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Data & Figures
- Technical Library
- Reference Literature
Pericytes are multipotent mesenchymal-like cells found in association with small blood vessel walls. They are important for angiogenesis, the structural integrity of the microvasculature, and blood flow regulation. However, they can also develop into malignant tumors called hemangiopericytomas.
To date, pericytes have demonstrated the ability to differentiate into adipocytes, osteoblasts, fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, and phagocytes (macrophages).
- Request our GMP compliant cell culture medium for pericytes.
- Our hPC-PL are now also available from HLA-typed donors.
- Cryopreserved: Cryogenic vial containing 500.000 viable cells.
- Proliferating: >500.000 viable cells shipped in growth medium (T25 flask).
- Cell pellet: 1 million cells dissolved in 200µl RNAlater© for subsequent RNA, DNA or protein analysis. Cell pellets cannot be revived.
|Recommended plating density||3,000 – 4,000 cells per cm2|
|Passage After Thawing||P2|
|Tested Markers||CD31 negative, CD 34 negative, CD105 positive, CD146 positive|